Monday, August 02, 2004

goodess gracious

SONOFA..

this is crazy. I am so tired right now that I dont have any clue what is going on. now i dont know how that is different from other days but still. I slept for about an hour on the plane and an hour in my hostel the from 5am to 9 am and now here i am... I am going to make this short because my brians are shot but all I know is that I had about 8 beers and 5 shots last night.. WHERE are the breakfast tacos..

miserable and loving it..

Dboots

3 Comments:

At August 2, 2004 at 7:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Foots, send me your address and I will send you some breakfast tacos and salsa.

 
At August 2, 2004 at 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to disclose my name. However, I will disclose some hints. I am about to be a certified real life attorney on Oct. 8, if and only if I passed the Colorado bar exam that I took last week. DBooties, I miss you even more since you are out of the country. I mean, how are we supposed to talk once every month if you are not in Texas. P.S. please tell Magnus to mail me some taquitos, etc too because the mexican food in Colorado is uber sucky. But, the beer is super good.

 
At August 22, 2004 at 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAGS AND BOOTIES! Hello from CO. Please send TC asap. I will send back Blue Ribbon beer. Yumm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home